Interim CEO, CFO, COO, CMO
The consummate experienced executive and professional, Kent provides insightful services on a wide range of areas and issues.
His experience as both a CEO and CFO has provided him an understanding what it takes to actually do business as well as to stay in business.
He is a person who truly understands what a successful deal is as well as the relationships and strategies required to achieve it. With this range of management, customer and financial expertise, he understands all the pieces to put together the deal.
SELECT INTERIM EXPERIENCE
Company Stage Focus: Startup, Early Stage, Late Stage Venture Funded, Private, Turnaround/Distressed
Senior Vice President, St. Louis County Water Co.
Increased revenue in excess of $50M
Regional CFO, American Water Works Company
Successfully guided region through major consolidation and downsizing
Technology Lead, American Water Works Company
Established new product $200M NPV contract
President, California American Water Company
Acquired six companies, increasing annual revenue $3M with no increase in costs
President/CEO, IDE Americas, Inc.
Reorganized and legitimized Western Hemisphere operations achieving contracts exceeding $200M
• Led turn around of an international technology subsidiary creating 10 new jobs and first 2 contracts in 10 years totalling $200 million
• Led, promoted, and delivered a new product line, resulting in contracting for the most visible project in the United States ($200 million NPV).
• Researched and acquired six companies which increased revenues over $3 million with effectively no increase in costs
• Led turnaround for a demoralized regional company, instigated teambuilding initiatives, hired “temps” and motivated them to work effectively with full-time employees, which dynamically improved morale productivity
• Created and implemented an incentive compensation program saving $200,000 annually
• BS – Accounting, Lincoln University of Missouri
• MS – Taxation, Fontbonne University
• Certified Public Accountant, Accountancy
Years Executive Experience: (20)
Years as an Interim Exec: (3)
Company Size: ($501M-$1B)
• Financial Analysis
• Turnaround: Crisis Management
• Corporate Development
• Corporate Governance
• Global Expansion
• Product Marketing
• Public Relations
• Marketing Strategy
• Sales Management
• Advancing & Emerging Technologies
• Process Improvement
• Corporate Finance
• Team Development
• Emerging Technologies
• Energy and Utilities
• Green Technology