The official language used by IE is English; in the event of a conflict between the English language version of this document and any version translated into any other language, the English language version shall prevail.
All capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meanings set forth in the Terms, which are incorporated herein by reference.
“Controller” means a person or entity who, either alone or jointly, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, controls the data, and is responsible for it, and does so with respect to persons (Data Subjects) who are physically located in the European Union.
“Cookies” means small files that are placed on your hard drive for identification purposes. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit us.
“Data Subject” means an identified or identifiable natural person.
“EU” means the European Union.
“GDPR” means the General Data Protection Regulation, adopted as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament on April 14, 2016. The GDPR is effective on May 25, 2018.
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
“Sensitive Data” means data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, data that concerns health, or data that concerns a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
“Submission” means a User Submission.
“IE” (“we”, “our” or “us”) means InterimExecs, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company d/b/a InterimExecs and Association of Interim Executives.
“User Submission” means any comment, or personal information, including ideas, suggestions, opinions, comments, observations, or other material , posted to any public form on our Sites or Services, including any publication, article, social network page, blog, chat room, or other such forum.
- IE as Data Controller / Privacy Officer
For users in the EU, IE is a Controller, as defined in the GDPR, of your Personal Data. Should you have questions or requests regarding your Personal Data, you may contact IE’s Privacy Officer at any time at email@example.com or via post at:
110 W Superior St
Chicago Il 60654
- Designated Agent
IE’s Designated Agent for purposes of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to “Designated Agent” in the subject line of your email. You may also call us at (847) 849-2800 or write to us at:
Interim Execs, LLC
110 W Superior St
Chicago Il 60654
- The information we collect
We collect Personal Data from you when you provide us with your contact information for the purpose of submitting an application, requesting a newsletter, or making a purchase from our Sites.
The Personal Data that we collect includes your name, e-mail address, and telephone number. If you are submitting an application to be considered as an Interim Executive, we will also ask for details regarding your experience, location, and any special qualifications you may have. If you decide to upload a resumé, CV, cover letter, personal statement, or other similar document or information, we will keep that information in our secure database.
For Interim Executives seeking to be considered for interim assignments or placement in the RED Team, we may collect the following information:
- your name and corporate title(s) you have held or currently hold
- contact information, including e-mail address and phone number (this information is not publicly displayed)
- demographic information such as postal address (in order to locate you in our internal search database)
- resume or other information relevant to your status as an executive
- information about your past and current assignments
For entities, including companies, corporate boards, management teams, venture capital and private equity funds, government entities, and others (“Companies”) requesting information about IE or in need of executive talent, we collect information such as:
- name of the Company
- details about the Company
- title of, and details regarding, the position for which an Interim Executive is sought
- contact information for the Company representative, including phone number and e-mail
- What we do with the information we collect
The information we collect, including your Personal Data, is required in order for us to assess the qualifications of Interim Executives and to ensure that Interim Executives who are appropriate for a given assignment can be found in IE’s internal database. Interim Executives who have been accepted to the RED Team may be displayed on IE’s Website or in blog posts. Information collected from Companies will be utilized to provide executive services as requested.
We will use the information you provide for the following:
- internal record keeping
- to improve our products and services
- to occasionally contact you by phone to update you about services and upcoming events, using the phone number that you have provided
We retain the right to disclose Personal Data as allowed or required by law. We may also disclose Personal Data under the following circumstances:
- to respond to duly authorized information requests of police and governmental authorities
- to comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order
- to investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity
- to investigate and help prevent a violation of any contractual or other relationship with IE or the perpetration of any illegal or harmful activity
- to enforce and protect the rights and properties of IE, its affiliates, and its business partners
- to protect the personal safety of our employees, agents, affiliates, business partners, customers or Users
Personal Data from our Users who reside in the European Union (“EU”)is processed in the United States. IE shall process such Personal Data in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
- California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of the State of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the State of California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediate preceding calendar year.
To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by us pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us at email@example.com .
- European Union General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679
European Union General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (“GDPR”), approved by the European Parliament on April 14, 2016, and effective May 25, 2018, addresses the protection of natural persons located in the EU with respect to the processing of their Personal Data.
GDPR recognizes that Personal Data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- kept in a form which permits identification of Data Subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures
As a Controller, IE shall be responsible for, and shall be able to demonstrate compliance with, the foregoing principles. Therefore, you have the right:
- to request the correction or update of any Personal Data that is incorrect or incomplete; you may do this at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- to request the erasure of your Personal Data (the right to be forgotten)
- to portability of your Personal Data
- to object to the processing of your Personal Data
- not to be subject to a decision based on automated decision-making, including profiling
- to withdraw consent to the processing of your Personal Data
- to register a complaint with a supervisory authority (if you are located in the EU)
Unless otherwise prohibited by law, IE will effect any such request without delay. Where IE is able to comply with a request for erasure by anonymizing the Personal Data, we will do so.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to be forgotten. If you reside in an EU territory, you may request the deletion of your personal data that we collect, store, or process. When you make your request, we will balance your privacy rights with the interest of the general public in having access to the information, as well as the right of others to distribute the information. For instance, we may refuse to delete information regarding financial scams or other unlawful activities. In the event IE receives a request for erasure, or a request to be forgotten, IE has the obligation to erase the personal data without undue delay (and no longer than 30 days after the request is received), where one of the following grounds applies:
- the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed.
- you withdraw your consent to the collection or processing of your Personal Data.
- you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continued collection or processing of your personal data.
- you believe that your Personal Data was unlawfully processed or collected (i.e., in breach of the GDPR).
- your Personal Data must be erased in order to comply with an EU or an EU Member State law to which we are subject.
- such Personal Data was processed in relation to the offer of information society services to a child.
If you would like to submit a request for erasure (request to be forgotten), please use the form linked here.
Where Processing of Personal Data Takes Place
Personal Data is processed in the United States of America.
- Children’s Privacy
IE’s Sites and Services are not intended for use by minors under the age of 18 and are not targeted to children. IE does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16, solicit information from such children, or market products to such children.
- Sensitive Data
We do not intentionally collect, process, transfer, or store Sensitive Data.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of the Website, to compile statistical reports on Website activity and to help us make recommendations that are relevant to you.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyze data about webpage traffic and to improve our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this information for purposes of statistical analysis only.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that declining or disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
From time to time, we may allow other companies, called ad networks, to serve advertisements to Users. Ad networks include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors, and research firms. We may “target” some ads to Users who fit a certain general profile; for example, “CFOs in Manufacturing”. To deliver these ads properly, we may include a file, called a web beacon, from these ad networks within pages served by us in order that the networks may provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research, and reporting for advertisers as well as to target ads to you while you visit other websites. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network’s servers, these companies can view, edit, or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a webpage from their sites.
- Other websites
Our Sites or Services may provide links to third-party applications, products, services, or websites for your convenience and information. If you access those links, you will leave our Sites or Services. We do not control those third party sites and services or their privacy practices, which may differ from our practices. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party sites. Any information you choose to provide to, or that is collected by those third parties is not covered by the Agreement. We cannot control the activities of third parties, and we have no responsibility for any use of the information provided by such third parties. Any information you choose to provide to third party websites or products will be governed by the policies of those third party websites and products.
- Controlling your Personal Data
As set forth above, you may request the amendment or erasure of your Personal Data.
If you have previously agreed to our use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, you may withdraw your agreement at any time by writing to us at 110 W Superior St, Suite 703, Chicago Il 60654, or e-mailing us at email@example.com after which we will remove your data from our database.
We will not sell, distribute, lease, or transfer your Personal Data to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you post a Submission to any public forum on our Sites or Services, including any publication, article, social network page, blog, chat room, or other such forum, please be aware that any Personal Data disclosed in your Submission can be read, viewed, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to contact you, send you unsolicited messages, or for purposes that neither you nor we control. We may also aggregate all or any part of User Submissions into a resource that we may use, share, or distribute provided that any Personal Data has been anonymized. IE is not responsible for the Personal Data contained in your User Submission.
- Events hosted by IE
In addition to the Services provided via this Website and related arenas, we host many events to which executives and business professionals are invited. Speakers and guests who attend these events will be asked at the time of registering to attend such event to affirmatively and unequivocally grant to InterimExecs, LLC, its affiliates, and their respective agents the unrestricted right and license to use your name, likeness, and voice in any photograph, production, reproduction, distribution, transmission, publication, public performance, broadcast, or telecast of such events attended by the individual member. If you do not agree to grant such unrestricted right and license, you must not attend the event.
- Communications between and among Users
Where we have given you, or you have chosen, a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Sites or Services, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. Do not share your password with anyone.
We are committed to ensuring that your Personal Data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Any Personal Data that you provide will be secured with industry-standard protocols and technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of Personal Data you transmit to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
- How to contact us
Via post: 110 W Superior St, Suite 703, Chicago Il 60654
Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
©2022 InterimExecs, LLC