Join Our Team! InterimExecs works with private, public, nonprofit, or investor-backed companies to provide an on-demand bench of C-suite executives with our RED Team (Rapid Executive Deployment). We help companies with challenges ranging from a leadership gap, to expanding into new markets, preparing for sale, or combating declining revenue. When matching organizations with leaders around the globe, the goal is always the same: achieve the remarkable, whether big growth or transformation.
Location: Flexible (in-office Chicago, or virtual)
Hours: Part-time (30 hours/week) up to Full-time
InterimExecs is seeking an administrative assistant with excellent interpersonal and organizational abilities. A successful member of our team will have an attention to detail to provide support to management and help keep projects and executive placements on task.
We are an entrepreneurial company, and with many projects in play, you must have an ability to work independently and proactively in a changing environment.
You will manage a range of projects and initiatives including:
- Monitor and manage calendars, scheduling and confirming calls and meetings with executives, clients, and other contacts
- Manage, sort, and prioritize management emails in Outlook
- Create and format client presentations in Word and PowerPoint
- Update and record document, emails, and notes in Salesforce CRM
- Arrange travel details (hotels, restaurants, cars, etc.) when necessary
- Event planning and coordinating details for webinars and in-person conferences
- Oversee marketing initiatives and contractors from video editors to content specialists, and online advertising specialists
- Draft blog posts to WordPress, create and send monthly newsletters, post and promote on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Other miscellaneous responsibilities such as paying bills, managing user/license agreements, interfacing with IT support, researching and sending gifts and promotional materials, etc.
Items on the wishlist:
- Communication Skills: Professionalism to interact with executives, company owners, and board members
- Curiosity: An interest and passion for learning about people and new things. You are not afraid to ask questions.
- Tech Savvy: Ability to manage and help us streamline back-office tools ranging from Salesforce to Dropbox, Google Analytics and LinkedIn
- Project Management: Experience overseeing projects end-to-end from scoping project requirements, to developing a plan, and monitoring results
- Self-Starter: You should be able to work well independently and collaboratively. We are big believers that if you don’t know something, that is completely OK, but we are looking for someone who is wired to find a way to figure it out whether researching or finding the right people to ask.
- Positive Attitude: We are a small, passionate team that stands for great leadership and making an impact in this world
- Follow Through: An ability to meet deadlines, keep a team on track, and follow up with clients, leads, and open projects to bring them to completion.
- Detail Oriented: A love of organization and research to make sure nothing falls through the cracks
- Results Driven: Demonstrated ability to set and achieve or exceed goals.
Our home base office is located in Chicago, but most of the team works remote. We rely heavily on Zoom and Teams to stay in constant contact. This is a part-time position, but there may be an opportunity to scale up hours or take on a full-time role based on performance, skillset and company needs.
We are a dedicated team and big fans of initiative and action taking. We surround ourselves with people who show integrity, make decisions, provide value, and have fun along the way! We believe that good leadership can change the world, so we deploy interim executives to areas of need where they can transform organizations, communities and people.
Do you fit the bill?
If so, we’d love to hear from you, or rather, see how you envision being a part of an entrepreneurial company. Submit
- Your resume
- A cover letter sharing why you want to work with us. Feel free to include some of your past projects, blog posts, videos or anything else that makes you you.
Email olivia (at) interimexecs.com. We look forward to hearing from you.