How Can the Right Leadership Help Your Portfolio Company?
Explore how InterimExecs RED Team of top CEOs, CFOs, COOs, and CIOs can serve as your fund’s on-demand bench.
Step 1: Where are you at?
- •Is your portco growing at the right pace? Are you missing areas of opportunity?
- •How do you intend to achieve your cash-on-cash return hurdle – by organic growth or acquisitions? Expansion into new markets or innovating new products?
- •What challenges do you see? Are the right people on board to tackle them?
- •Is the company’s financial reporting clear – do you know cash flow and margin generated by product line?
- •Where can you cut expenses due to operational inefficiencies?
- •Is the right executive in place to produce the results?
- •Is your portfolio company fully leveraging technology?
- •Are you gaining customers and market share faster than competition?
Step 2: How could an interim exec help?
- •Fill leadership gaps: CEO, CFO, COO, CMO, CTO, CIO, CSO, CHRO, CRO, etc.
- •Improve operational efficiencies and product development
- •Expand markets globally, set up international operations
- •Merger and acquisition integration
- •Prepare for exit, transaction or IPO
- •Create a new business, product, spinoff
- •Streamline or consolidate technology, software, systems and applications
- •Upgrade financial controls, cost accounting discipline
- •Grow sales and enhance business development
- •Create and implement a marketing strategy and brand positioning
- •Fix declining or shutdown business
- •(Fill in the blank – where do you need help?)