Let’s Talk About Where Your Business is Now
and Where You Want to Go
Step 1: Where are you at?
- •Is your business growing at the right pace? Are you missing areas of opportunity?
- •You have a plan, but are you executing well?
- •What challenges do you see? Are the right people on board to tackle them?
- •Are partners, owners, board members and employees aligned on a go-to forward plan?
- •Where have you seen areas of opportunity or set strategy, but been unable to execute on it?
- •What needs to be fixed or improved? Are there things you should stop doing?
- •What is working well? How can you continue to build on that success?
Step 2: How could an interim exec help?
- •Fill leadership gaps: CEO, CFO, COO, CMO, CTO, CIO, CSO, CHRO, CRO, etc.
- •Improve operational efficiencies and product development
- •Expand markets globally, set up international operations
- •Merger and acquisition integration
- •Prepare for exit, transaction or IPO
- •Create a new business, product, spinoff
- •Streamline or consolidate technology, software, systems and applications
- •Upgrade financial controls, cost accounting discipline
- •Grow sales and enhance business development
- •Create and implement a marketing strategy and brand positioning
- •Fix declining or shutdown business
- •(Fill in the blank – where do you need help?)